05 January, 2010

Hard work pays off

We all know that hard work pays off, but motivating yourself to do the hard work is the trick for all of us from time to time.

My trick is, if I have no other choices, I will make all decisions based on what I love to do. After enjoying what I like to do, I am more motivated to do what I should do in study/reading/teaching.

If you are unlike me and prefer to choice an opposite path. It is good to know that it works too.

If you prefer to reward yourself later, you can do what you should do, with the anticipation that what come next is something lovely worth waiting for.

Cheers your day with something you like to start with or end with.

Just put in your efforts and work hard to make it happen the way you like!

Just remember: Hard work pays off and you can reward yourself first or later!

The choice is in your hands!


Dexterine Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment