10 July, 2010

You become what you believe yourself to be

Man often becomes what he believes himself to be.

If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it.

On the contrary, if I shall have the belief that I can do it.

I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it, even if I may not have it at the beginning.


-- Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)


If you think you will fail your examination and do nothing about it, you will fail definately!

If you set your mind to do well in your study, set a goal for yourself to achieve, you will head toward it and get your goal nearer to you every time you add a little bit of effort.

Goal setting and work toward it, you will have higher chances of getting it!

If you aim for nothing, you will get what you aim for!

Life and study is that simple!


Dexterine