16 March, 2009

Fun with words

What these words have in common?


Banana

Dresser

Grammar

Potato

Revive

Uneven

Assess


Answer:

In all of the words listed, if you take the first letter,

place it at the end of the word, and then spell the word backwards, it will be the same word.


I received the above words list and the answer from a friend. It take me awhile before I am convinced that it works.


Here is my illustration of the two-steps reversed process:


Banana --> ananaB --> Banana

Dresser --> resserD --> Dresser

Grammar --> rammarG --> Grammar

Potato --> otatoP --> Potato

Revive --> eviveR --> Revive

Uneven --> nevenU --> Uneven

Assess --> ssessA --> Assess


I am sure if we check through dictionary and use the same method to pick up words, there will be more words of the same kind!


Dexterine Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment